Log hier in als je al een account bij Kamer.nl hebt.
Living in a unique apartment located on the “Noordereiland” overlooking the skyline of Rotterdam and Maas river? This well maintained studio apartment (+/- 35m2) has recently been renovated and refurbished.
The ”Noordereiland”, surrounded by water, is characterized by the peaceful village feel in the big city. In addition to cozy restaurants and cool coffee shops, there are several supermarkets located nearby. The island has a central location with in the north the center of Rotterdam (with include Market Hall, Think, flattering, the Old Port and the like). And in the south side you will find the “Kop van Zuid” (including shops, the Luxor theater and Hotel New York). In addition, practically the bus stops right outside and takes you within a few minutes to tram, train and bus station Blaak (Center), or train and bus station Rotterdam Zuid. Free parking is possible on the whole island (unique to Rotterdam!).
Ground floor: Entrance, stairs to the 3th floor, hallway with ample storage with washingmachine and dryer for common use, entrance apartment, light living / dinning room , modern open kitchen equipped with a built-in dishwasher, extraction hood, built-in oven, electric 4- burner hob and separate fridge/freezer combination, bright luxurious bathroom with shower / steam cabin, washingstand, free hanging toilet, design radiator, bedroom located at the front of the studio overlooking the skyline of Rotterdam and Maas river.
- Rental price is excluding € 150,00 p/m pre-payment for G/W/E/TV and internet subscribions;
- Deposit equal to 1 month rent;
- Suitable for single person only, no couples allowed;
- Minimum rental period 4 months;
- Fully furnished;
- Living room with high ceilings overlooking the skyline of Rotterdam and Maas river;
- Luxurious kitchen with built-in appliances;
- Shared washing machine and dryer;
- Shopping centres, public transport and schools are within walking distance;
- Available from 17-06-2019
This property is definitely worth a visit!
If you wish to be eligible for a property offered you will have to provide a minimum net (joint) income equal to 3x the total rental price.
If you are interested in a rental property, you must submit the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
This rental description has been compiled with care. All text is informative is intended as an invitation to discuss possible rentals. You cannot derive any rights from this rental description.