Log hier in als je al een account bij Kamer.nl hebt.
Stunning, fully furnished 1st floor apartment with terrace facing the South-West!
Situated in a picturesque, beautiful, yet quiet street in the middle of the popular & dynamic Pijp, adjacent to the iconic Amstel. For all daily shopping you can visit the famous Albert Cuyp market. Stroll through the green Sarphatipark, enjoy some culture on the Museumplein or go in search of the latest interior trends on the Utrechtsestraat. There is a wide range of wonderful restaurants, delis, bars and trendy boutiques in the immediate area. The neighborhood offers a wide choice to use public transport (including the North / South line).
The ideal location with all facilities within reach!
- Sunny terrace facing the South-West!
- Fully furnished
- Great location
- Wooden floors
- Lots of day light
- Large kitchen incl. lots of storage, oven, gas cooking, extractor fan, fridge
- Very large bedroom with lots of cupboard space and a very well sized relaxing bed
- Modern bathroom with a bath, sink and radiator
- Separate toilet
- Storage/ laundry room with a new washing machine
- Well insulated and double glazed windows everywhere
Parking permit available right away! (double check website city hall)! The A10 highway road is only a few minutes away. Public transport facilities/ stops within a few meters!