Attractive upstairs full apartment with authentic '30s details, located in the popular Kleiwegkwartier, with a lovely balcony on the sunny southwest. All amenities are within easy reach; several nice restaurants and shops and public transport facilities.
The centre of Rotterdam is only a few minutes away. Not available for students.
- Private entrance with staircase to the 1st floor
- Landing with spacious toilet
- Attractive, bright and spacious kitchen en-suite. The modern kitchen is equipped with a work island and various appliances such as an induction hob, wide oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. This room provides access through sliding doors to the balcony, which is located on the southwest
- There is also an adjoining cosy open dining room, which also has a door to the balcony
- Living room with attractive bay window, traditional en-suite doors with stained glass windows and fitted wardrobes
- Closed entrance to the third floor
- Three bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with double washbasin, shower and washing machine connection
- Small balcony
- Spacious attic room with skylight and the C.V. arrangement
- Rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity,
- Close to public transportation,
- Perfect location
No rights can be derived from the content of this text