- Short term Rentals (from 6 nights, untill 3 months)
- Fully furnished and serviced
- Studio Apartments (variety of sizes)
- Amsterdam - Badhoevedorp
- Modern, luxurious
- Prices include: water, electricity, gas, internet Wifi, tv, Houskeeping, cleaning, Laundry facility, gym
A unique 'short-stay' Housing project, offering 98 serviced studio Apartments, available per direct and for a flexible rental period.
This newly developed apartment Hotel is located in Badhoevedorp, opposite the Amsterdam Forest, closeby Amsterdam and Schiphol.
This apartment is available for a minimum stay of 6 nights, and includes:
- High speed Internet Wifi, TV, electricity, water, heating
- Housekeeping 1 time a week
- Bed sheets and towels replacement 1 time a week
- Use of the Laundry facility of the complex
- Free access to the gym of the complex.
- Free Wifi
- double bedding
- bathroom equipped with shower, sink, toilet
- kitchen equipped with microwave-oven combi, fridge, watercooker, coffee and tea facility,
there is no stove, but tenant can bring their own electric stove/pit.
- living area equipped with sofa, desk and chair, wardrobe, bed, flatscreen tv, wall art
- Climate control
- Hairdryer, toilet articles
- Parking available for €3,- per day extra
Prices per month (starting from, and subject to availability) :
60m2 €3950 (2 room apartment)
Week prices per night (starting from, and subject to availability):
All prices are excluding 6.05% tourist tax.
The apartment is located a few minutes away from the Tram Stop Oudenaardeplantsoen in Badhoevedorp. Tram No 2 brings you in the city centre of Amsterdam in less than 30 minutes. Daily grocery can be done at a few local supermarkets within walking distance. To Schiphol airport you reach the studio in less them 20 minutes with bus 69 or 197. There is free parking in front of the apartment, and the A4 and A9 highways are only 2 minutes away from the apartment. And above all, the Amsterdam forest is just opposite the apartment and is the largest recreational park in and around Amsterdam!