Privacy statementPrivacy Statement Inversive Media BV acting on behalf of Kamer.nl
This Privacy Statement is published August 1st 2020. We regularly update this Privacy Statement. Please consult our website for the latest version of our Privacy Statement.
Inversive Media B.V. (hereinafter: “Inversive”, “we” or “us”) respects your personal data and does everything to keep the personal data that you provide us or is otherwise collected confidential. We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: the “GDPR”).
Controller of the processing
Purposes of the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- - To provide our services;
- - To improve our services to you and others;
- - To contact you when necessary;
- - To invoice our services;
- - Marketing activities; and
- - To fulfill our obligations under the applicable laws and regulations.
The personal data that we process
We process the following personal data:
- - Basic information such as your name or your company’s name;
- - Contact details such as your email address, postal address and phone number;
- - Data related to the device you use to visit our website, such as, but not limited to, an IP address;
- - Data related to your visit to our website, such as the time of visit, pages you visited, your purchases and your searches; and
- - Marketingactiviteiten te ondernemen; en
- - Personal data you provide us relating to the performance of our services.
We collect this personal data because you provide this data to us. We may also collect your personal data using publicly available sources.
Basis of the processing
We process the personal data as referred to here above exclusively on the basis of:
- - A legal obligation;
- - The fulfillment of an agreement; or
- - Your given consent.
Sharing of your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties. This may include, but is not limited to:
- - Third parties relevant to the legal services that we provide, such as suppliers, delivery staff, or third parties to whom we outsource parts of our services;
- - Third parties that process your data for us, in order to improve our services and marketing activities, such as Google Analytics;
- - Authorities or other institutions, in case necessary to fulfill our obligations under the applicable laws and regulations.
We will only transfer your personal data to the above mentioned third parties for the purposes and on the legal grounds stated in this Privacy Statement.
Security of your personal data
We care about your privacy and have therefore taken technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing, and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
We retain your personal data only for as long as strictly necessary. That means we don’t retain your personal data longer than is needed for the aforementioned purposes or the fulfillment of any obligation under the applicable laws and regulations.
Your privacy rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- transparency and information;
- access to your personal data;
- rectification or completion;
- data portability;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing of your personal data; and
- revocation of given consent.
We think these rights should be easily invoked by you. Therefore, any request to information, access, rectification, completion, portability, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to the processing of your personal data, can be send to us, using the contact information below. You will receive a response as soon as possible. In any case, you will receive a response within four weeks.
There might be circumstances under which we can not meet your request. For example, this might be the case when your request conflicts with our legal obligations. In such case you will be notified as well.
In order to make sure that we share the requested personal data with the right person, please attach a photocopy of your passport (without photo and social security number) to your request. This allows us to validate the identity of the requestor. As you hopefully understand, we can only take into account requests regarding your own personal data.
We make use of social media like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and possible Instagram. Those media may process your personal data for their own purposes. We are not responsible for the processing of the personal data by those media.
Statistics and cookies
We keep track of user data of our website for statistical purposes. This data is anonymous and we do not sell this information to third parties.
Our website uses analytical cookies in order to analyze user habits and general trends and to create reports. We may employ third parties to process this information. These third parties may share this personal data with other parties. By using our website, you consent to the sharing of your personal data by third parties.
In case of any questions, remarks, or requests, you can contact our data protection officer Bart Kappenburg. You can contact Bart using his email address: [email protected]