Perfectly located characteristic house of approximately 150 m2. It is a beautiful 100 year old house with 10 minutes walking distance from Central Station and the city center. The house is upholstered without furniture. Furniture or adjustments can be discussed at an additional cost.
- You enter the house through the stately hall with authentic details.
- The house has a large living room with a working fireplace next to the central heating
- At the rear is a beautiful, renovated kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, oven, electric cooking with extractor hood and more than enough cupboard space
- There is a spacious basement for storage
- On the first floor there are a total of 3 bedrooms. Two large bedrooms, a small bedroom, a large walk-in closet (intermediate room)
- The renovated bathroom with shower and bath
- At the rear there is a beautiful garden located on the south with an extra garden house for storage
- Perfect for a couple or a small family who wants to live in one of the most beautiful places in Rotterdam
Living room: 4 x 12 m
Kitchen: 2.20 x 4 m
Basement: 2.20 x 4 m
Bedroom 1: 4 x 5 m
Bedroom 2: 4 x 5 m
Bedroom 3: 2.20 x 2.50 m
Intermediate chamber: 4 x 1.80 m
Bathroom: 2.20 x 4 m
Garden: approximately 6.50 x 7 m
Located in a nice quiet street, known in Rotterdam as 'the golden edge'. The Essenburgsingel is part of De Groene Connection; an uninterrupted green route of up to 8 kilometers with various cultural, culinary and green hotspots, including: the Essenburgpark (an urban nature area with Pluktuin), the Spoortuin and the Speeldernis for your (possibly) energetic offspring! And not to forget, the Heemraadspark and Diergaarde Blijdorp. There are numerous esteemed hangouts nearby.
All useful facilities are within easy reach, including various good schools and childcare, Diergaarde Blijdorp (5 minutes by bike), Central Station, tram and bus (all 5 minutes walking). The highways (A13 and A20) can be reached within 5 minutes by car.
In short; this house in this location on its wide safe sidewalk is well suited for any city-loving couple and/or family with a penchant for domestic peace, space and greenery.
- Rent excluding G/W/L
- Deposit 2 months rent
- Income from work desired, income requirement at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- Desired rental profile: alone, couple, expats, family, maximum 2 home sharers