Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
HIGH LORD EINDHOVEN
Beautiful living in a water home in the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven. In Meerrijk you live carefree in a home with all amenities. The homes are located on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and adjacent to the Meerlandpark: a green and watery park of more than 100 soccer fields in size. It is a residential environment with an eye for sustainability and connection.
The homes are in a perfect location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the bustling center of Eindhoven and yet in peace and quiet with sufficient privacy in green surroundings on the outskirts of the city.
Layout of the houses
- Entrance from the parking garage;
- Hallway with ample storage space;
- Second living room/garden room suitable for various purposes;
- Beautiful outdoor space located on the waterfront.
- Entrance at street level;
- Hall with ample space for wardrobe;
- (Partly) tiled toilet room with floating toilet and sink;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with various appliances such as fridge-freezer, combi microwave, induction hob, extractor and dishwasher.
- (Partly) tiled bathroom with walk-in shower with glass shower screen, bathtub, double sink with mirrors, floating toilet and towel radiator;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
- Technical room equipped with heating system, mechanical ventilation and connections for washing equipment, among other things.
Some photos have been added to illustrate the house. No rights can be derived from these photos.
- The walls in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and washrooms, are so level that painting the walls is sufficient;
- The walls in the washrooms are tiled;
- The ceilings in the house, except for the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, have a PVC floor finish with an oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the sanitary rooms are tiled.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, the landlord sets some rental conditions. These are as follows:
- Each situation is assessed individually in terms of financial suitability for renting a home in this plan;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2 times the monthly rent.