Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
In the beautiful residential area of Hooghe Heer in Eindhoven, you can enjoy waterfront living. The homes are located on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and border the Meerland park: a green and watery park the size of more than 100 soccer fields. The living environment is sustainable and offers many connections.
The homes are in a perfect location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the bustling city center, yet quietly located with lots of privacy in a green environment on the outskirts of the city.
The layout of the homes is as follows:
- Entrance from the parking garage;
- Hallway with ample storage space;
- Second living room/garden room suitable for various purposes;
- Beautiful outdoor space located on the waterfront.
- Entrance at street level;
- Hall with enough space for a wardrobe;
- (Partly) tiled toilet room with floating toilet and sink;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with various appliances such as a fridge-freezer, combination microwave oven, induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher.
- (Partly) tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, double sink with mirrors, floating toilet and towel radiator;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
- Technical room including heating system, mechanical ventilation and connections for washing equipment.
The houses are finished with smooth walls, except for the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms. The sanitary rooms will be tiled. The ceiling is painted white (RAL 9016). The floors have a PVC floor finish in an oak pattern, with matching baseboards. Tiles are laid in the sanitary rooms.
In order to qualify for a rental property in Hooghe Heer, some conditions must be met. These conditions are as follows:
- Each application is assessed individually for financial suitability;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard security deposit is 2 times the monthly rent.