Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Enjoy beautiful living in a waterfront home in the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven. In Meerrijk you can live carefree in a house with all amenities. The houses are located on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and border the Meerland park: a green and watery park of more than 100 soccer fields in size. It is a residential environment with an eye for sustainability and connection.
The houses are located in an ideal location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the lively center of Eindhoven and yet quiet and private, surrounded by greenery on the outskirts of the city.
Layout of the houses:
- Entrance from the parking garage;
- Hallway with ample storage space;
- Second living room / garden room suitable for various purposes;
- Beautiful outdoor space located on the waterfront.
- Entrance from street level;
- Hall with enough space for a wardrobe;
- (Partially) tiled toilet room with floating toilet and sink;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with various built-in appliances, including a refrigerator with freezer compartment, combination microwave oven, induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher.
- (Partially) tiled bathroom with walk-in shower with glass shower screen, bathtub, double sink with mirrors, floating toilet and towel radiator;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
- Technical room equipped with, among other things, heating system, mechanical ventilation unit and connections for washing equipment.
Several photos are attached for an idea of the house. No rights can be derived from these photos. Please note that the photos are of a similar house type, but mirrored.
- The walls in the house, except for the meter cupboard and washrooms, are so tight that painting the walls is sufficient;
- The washrooms are tiled;
- The ceilings in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, have PVC floor finish with oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the washrooms are tiled.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, the landlord sets some rental conditions. These are as follows:
- Each case is assessed individually for financial eligibility to rent a home in this plan;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2x the monthly rent.