Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
HOOGHE HEER EINDHOVEN
Beautiful living in a water home in the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven. In Meerrijk you live carefree in a home with all amenities. The homes are on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and adjacent to the Meerland park: a green and watery park of more than 100 soccer fields in size. It is a residential environment with an eye for sustainability and connection.
The homes are located in a perfect location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the bustling city center of Eindhoven and yet quiet with lots of privacy in a green environment on the outskirts of town.
LAYOUT OF THE HOUSES
- Entrance from the parking garage;
- Hallway with ample storage space;
- Second living room/garden room suitable for various purposes;
- Beautiful outdoor space located on the waterfront.
- Entrance from street level;
- Hall with ample space for wardrobe;
- (Partly) tiled toilet room with floating toilet and sink;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with various built-in appliances such as fridge-freezer, combination microwave oven, induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher.
- (Partly) tiled bathroom with walk-in shower with glass shower wall, bathtub, double sink with mirrors, floating toilet and towel radiator;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
- Technical room including heating system, mechanical ventilation unit and connections for washing equipment.
Some photos are attached to give an idea of the house. No rights can be derived from these. Note: the attached photos are of a similar house type, but mirrored.
- The walls in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and washrooms, are so smooth that it is sufficient to paint the walls;
- The walls in the washrooms are tiled;
- The ceilings in the dwelling, except for the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, have PVC flooring finish in oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the washrooms are tiled.
To qualify for a rental property in the Hooghe Heer plan, the landlord sets some rental conditions. These are as follows:
- Each application is assessed individually for financial eligibility to rent a home in this plan;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2x the monthly rent.