Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Hooghe Heer Eindhoven offers beautiful waterfront homes in the 'Hooghe Heer' plan in Eindhoven. In Meerrijk you can live carefree with all amenities. The houses are on the edge of the center of Meerrijk and adjacent to the Meerland park: a green and watery park the size of more than 100 soccer fields. It is a residential area with a focus on sustainability and connectedness.
The houses are located in a perfect location in Eindhoven. A short distance from the lively center of Eindhoven and yet quiet and private in a green environment on the outskirts of the city.
Layout of the houses:
- Entrance from the parking garage;
- Hallway with ample storage space;
- Second living room/garden-room suitable for various purposes;
- Beautiful outdoor space located on the waterfront.
- Entrance from street level;
- Hallway with ample space for wardrobe;
- (Partially) tiled toilet room with floating toilet and sink;
- Spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with various built-in appliances such as fridge-freezer, combi-microwave, induction hob, extractor and dishwasher.
- (Partially) tiled bathroom with walk-in shower with glass shower screen, bathtub, double sink with mirrors, floating toilet and towel radiator;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2;
- Bedroom 3;
- Technical room including heating system, mechanical ventilation unit and connections for washing equipment.
Some photos are attached to illustrate the house. No rights can be derived from these photos.
Please note that the attached photos are of a similar type of house, but mirrored.
- The walls in the house, except for the meter cupboard and washrooms, are so smooth that painting the walls is sufficient;
- The washrooms are tiled;
- The ceilings in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard, are painted white (RAL 9016);
- The floors in the house, with the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, have a PVC floor finish with oak pattern and matching skirting boards;
- The floors in the washrooms are tiled.
In order to qualify for a rental property in plan Hooghe Heer, the landlord sets some rental conditions. These are as follows:
- Each application is assessed individually for financial eligibility to rent a home in this plan;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The standard deposit is 2 times the monthly rent.