Unique loft house, offering openness and space. Completely transformed in 2014 and now includes a luxury kitchen with equipment by Bauknecht and Whirlpool, modern bathroom and a beautiful oak parquet floor. There is more than enough storage space, a wonderfully wide balcony facing Northwest and a walk-in closet.
Located in Nieuw-Crooswijk, an authentic neighborhood in full development! In the vicinity you'll find popular coffee places, restaurants, shops, green areas and recreational facilities! The Kralingse Bos, Oude Noorden and the Center of Rotterdam are nearby and the location with regard to public transport is excellent (the bus stops right outside and the tram is a 2-minute walk away).
- Shared entrance to the first floor. Storage room on the ground floor, ideal for storing bicycles
- Entry into the open hallway with access to the laundry room, storage room and separate toilet
- Living area with dining area and kitchen
- Kitchen is equipped with an island, bar, wall arrangement, counter top with zinc back wall, dishwasher, combi microwave, glass 5-burner gas hob with wok burner, stainless steel extractor hood and oven
- Living room is connected to the dining area and from both rooms you can access the balcony through French doors
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with walk-in shower and double sink and the walk-in closet
- Recessed spotlights throughout
- Including storage
- Perfect location
- Modern facilties
No rights can be derived from the content of this text