ROTTERDAM SCHEEPVAARTKWARTIER – VAN VOLLENHOVENSTRAAT: Luxuriously renovated and furnished 2 bedroom apartment in a FANTASTIC location with excellent service.
Ultimate enjoyment and comfortable living in a home in the historic Scheepvaartkwartier.
The Van Vollenhovenstraat is located in Het Scheepvaartkwartier where you can enjoy monumental buildings, museums and top restaurants every day. This neighborhood also offers its residents many opportunities for a relaxing walk or a drink with friends. The Scheepvaartkwartier is a protected cityscape and therefore a national monument. With almost 100 of the more than 500 national monuments in Rotterdam, the Scheepvaartkwartier is a treasure trove of cultural heritage.
Closed entrance and stairs to the first floor.
This apartment, furnished in Italian design, has a sleek and luxurious look.
Upon entering through the black steel doors and the herringbone floor, you reach the warmly decorated living room with a dining area. Adjacent to the living room are both bedrooms, 1 of which has stained glass doors as a historical detail.
The fully equipped kitchen with marble-look walls and black details is fully equipped. The bathroom is also modernly finished with various black details.
This apartment is part of a small-scale apartment complex that has all been completely renovated and refurnished.
- 1st floor: 2 bedrooms: 1,950.00
- 4th (top) floor: 1 bedroom - € 1.750.00
• 2 bedrooms
• Herringbone floor
• Luxurious kitchen with various built-in appliances
• Sleek bathroom with details
• Stylishly decorated
• Cleaning for up to two hours per week included
• Excellent 24/7 service
• Available directly
• The rental agreement is concluded for a maximum of 1 year
• The mentioned rental price is excluding € 250.00 for g/w/e (fixed amount)
• The mentioned rental price is excluding € 55.00 for TV/internet
• The gross monthly income is at least equal to 4x the rent
• The deposit is equal to 1 month rent
• Pets and smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data, text and photos of this object.