ROTTERDAM BERGPOLDER: Spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment with sunny garden! The property has a living area of approx. 61m2 and is located in a popular neighborhood.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Property is rented unfurnished
• Living area of approx. 61m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• Private garden
Bergpolder is a characteristic and quiet neighborhood on the edge of the center. Despite the quiet location, the location is central. All daily facilities are located in the vicinity, such as supermarkets, evening shops, catering establishments and sports facilities. The Eudokiaplein shopping center with various shops and bakeries is also located nearby. In addition, the neighborhoods Blijdorp and the Oude Noorden are nearby where you can go for food, fashion & design. De Hofbogen is a surprising recommendation for various urban hotspots. You can also reach the bustling city center in no time by bicycle or by public transport. The house is ideally situated for nature. In the Vroesenpark and the Kralingse Bos you can relax, have a picnic or barbecue. The communal green city garden of Savornin Lohmanlaan can also be found. In the summer months the Van Maanenbad is open with an outdoor pool where you can cool off with tropical temperatures. Furthermore, the roads (A20 and A13) can be reached within a short distance.
Private entrance with access to all rooms. Separate toilet.
The spacious living room has access to the garden at the rear. There is also a shed for storage.
Open kitchen with a block, gas hob and extractor.
The bedroom is located at the rear and is approximately 1.80M x 3.67M.
Two bathrooms, one with a bath with shower and the other with a walk-in shower.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary lease will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Smoking not allowed
• Pets allowed in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.