ROTTERDAM LISKWARTIER: Well presented ground floor apartment with a garden facing West! The property has a living area of approximately 54m2 and still has several authentic details.
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• High specification finish throughout
• Property is rented unfurnished
• Living area of approximately 54m2
• Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
• Modern kitchen
The Liskwartier is very popular and is characterized by many avenues, canals and characteristic old buildings. It is quiet and very nice to live in, while the urban facilities are very easy to reach. For example, the house is conveniently located for the roads (A13 and A20), public transport (Central Station about 10 minutes by bike) and the bustling city center. There are also several supermarkets, specialty shops and evening shops in the immediate vicinity. Because the Liskwartier is adjacent to the Oude Noorden, you do not necessarily have to go to the city center to enjoy the atmosphere. In no time you will be on the Zwaanshals, Zaagmolenkade and Noordplein with various catering spots and unique shops. The popular Vroesenpark and the Kralingse bos and the Plas are nearby for a nice picnic, walk or sports activities.
Own entrance with entry into the hallway. From the hallway you have access to all rooms.
The living room is located at the rear with access to the terrace and garden.
The open kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas hob, extractor and oven.
At the front is the bedroom of approx. 2.74M x 3.68M.
The bathroom has a toilet, walk-in shower, sink, washbasin and mirror.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• Minimum rental period is 12 months
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Pets and smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.