ROTTERDAM KRALINGEN: Beautiful double upstairs apartment with a spacious en-suite living room, 3 bedrooms, a sunny balcony and a living area of approximately 170m2!
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• High specification finish throughout
• Property will be rented unfurnished
• Living area of approx. 170m2
• Charming property with 3 bedrooms spread over 2 levels
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Luxuriously equipped bathroom
• Not suitable to students
Kralingen-Oost is a lively and popular neighborhood full of fun, near the Kralingse Plas and Bos. The location is ideal if you like a green environment and yet want to live close to all amenities. There are several shopping streets nearby, such as the Oudedijk, Lusthofstraat and Vlietlaan with a wide choice of cozy restaurants, trendy boutiques and nice shops. Facilities such as sports facilities and public transport (tram and metro) are within walking distance. The bustling center and the Erasmus University are located within a short cycling distance. Moreover, the major roads such as the A16 and A20 are easily accessible.
Private entrance with stairs to the property.
Deep entrance that immediately sets the tone for the rest of the house. A high and worked ceiling, a characteristic tiled floor, a fantastic staircase to the 3rd floor and a beautiful detail: an 'old-fashioned' washbasin.
The hall provides access to all areas on this floor. The tiled floor continues into the toilet room, which is equipped with a wall closet and a fountain.
The living room benefits from three gigantic windows that provide plenty of light and a spacious appearance.
The sliding doors in the living room bring you to the dining room, which provides access to the loggia. A nice cozy space with all daylight.
The entire living room and dining room have a beautiful herringbone parquet floor.
The kitchen is accessible via the dining room as well as the entrance and is located at the rear of the house. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances including a gas hob with extractor hood, a combi microwave and combi oven, a dishwasher and a fridge-freezer.
On this floor there are currently 3 bedrooms, a walk-in closet and the bathroom. The walk-in closet could possibly be converted into a fourth bedroom.
The first bedroom (approx. 16m2) is located at the rear of the house and gives access to the balcony with a southwest orientation.
Through the sliding doors in the bedroom there is direct access to the bathroom. This is equipped with a beautiful freestanding bath, a walk-in shower and a sink. The ceiling is fitted with spotlights and a skylight.
The second bedroom (approx. 19m2) is located at the front of the house, as is the third bedroom (approx. 7 m2). The walk-in closet of approx. 8 m2 has several cupboards and shelves and a ceiling with recessed spotlights.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Not available to students
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary lease will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC, max 2 years)
• Smoking not allowed
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.