ROTTERDAM-HILLEGERSBERG: Beautiful 2 bedroom PENTHOUSE with 2 bathrooms and a spacious SUNNY terrace and FANTASTIC view over the Bergse Voorplas. This penthouse is part of a small-scale residential project called "Plaszicht".
** Interested? Please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail **
• Rare high finish level with great attention to detail and user-friendliness
• Spacious terraces with a view over the Bergse Voorplas
• Lots of daylight
• Fixed exterior sun protection
• High ceilings of 3.00 meters, wide high doors, no thresholds
• Underfloor heating combined with radiators through own central heating combi system
• Storage in the apartment but also in the basement
• Electrical installation suitable for home automation applications
• Hinges, locks and glazing based on the Safe Living police label
• Complete luxury Poggenpohl fitted kitchen with appliances
• Spacious bedroom with fully finished luxury bathroom with bath, extra large separate shower, toilet, etc.
• Spacious guest room with adjoining completely finished shower room
• Equipped with 2 air-conditioning systems per penthouse; for living room (including air heating) and bedrooms
• High insulation level with many ventilation options
• All rooms equipped with KPN and CAI connection
Hillegersberg's rich history can still be seen in the wide avenues, stately homes, many water and green areas. Above all, it is cozy and has atmosphere.
The heart of Hillegersberg is the old village center around the Hillegonda Church and the old Town Hall, but it also has the most varied range of shops in the surrounding area. Various facilities such as golf courses, recreational opportunities, museums, the main roads and public transport to the city center are within easy reach. This makes Hillegersberg one of the most desirable residential areas in Rotterdam. The characteristic Straatweg with the striking villas turns into the Weissenbruchlaan. An avenue with shops, landscaping and a panoramic view of the Bergse Voorplas.
Distinctive architecture. A combination of contemporary / stylish and Berlage. Front and side walls with a lot of glass, wood, zinc and steel. The rear facade protecting the gallery consists of horizontal glass panels with adjustable ventilation. The gallery facade, on the other hand, is from a completely different time. Made from two-tone masonry with natural stone details in the style of Berlage. High, wide front doors, mahogany windows with natural stone sills.
The apartments are accessible via two entrances with new lifts at the Streksingel and the Freericksplaats. Each penthouse has a parking facility on a closed area at the rear of the complex.
Living in Plaszicht is living in one of the most beautiful places in Rotterdam with its own parking facility on its own enclosed grounds at the back of the building with all the comforts of the city within walking distance and a taxi rank at your doorstep. The apartments have 2 bedrooms and are equipped with a very luxurious kitchen and bathroom.
Entrance with doorbells and mailboxes.
The fifth floor is accessible via both the elevator and the stairwell.
Storage rooms in the basement.
Entrance, spacious hall with access to a closet with washing machine.
At the front is the bright living room with open kitchen and access to the spacious and sunny terrace.
From here you have a beautiful view over the Bergse Voorplas.
The kitchen is equipped with various appliances, including a refrigerator, freezer, oven, 4 burner gas hob and a dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are located on the backside.
The master bedroom has access to a spacious bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
The second bedroom also has a private bathroom, with a shower and a washbasin.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The mentioned rental price is excluding € 140,- for service costs per month
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• Minimum rental period is 12 months
• Parking spot available for an additional € 150,- per month
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or send us an e-mail.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.