This apartment is located on the first floor in a beautiful national monument in the old town of Haarlem. On the landing there is a stair cupboard for storage space. In the hall of the apartment there is access to the toilet with sink and the laundry room.
The bathroom has a sink, mirror cabinet and walk-in shower. There are 2 bedrooms available. The open kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, gas stove, built-in refrigerator + freezer and oven. From the very spacious living room with a fireplace, you have a beautiful view of the Spaarne and the Adriaan windmill through 3 large windows.
Due to its unique location in the center of Haarlem, you can walk to the Grote Markt within 5 minutes. Amsterdam and the rest of the Randstad are within easy reach by car.
- Living area approximately 76m2
- Unique view of the Spaarne and the Adriaan mill
- Pets not allowed
- Parking through a parking vignette to be arranged through the municipality of Haarlem
- € 2000,- deposit
- € 1495,- excl. GWL in your own name
- 2 bedrooms
- separate toilet
- laundry room with space for washing machine + dryer
- smoking inside is not allowed
- Available from July 15 for a person / a couple or 2 sharers