Located in The Hague, this beautiful 4-room apartment is located in the Doorwerthstraat. The apartment has a living area of 82 m2, was built in 1931 and has an energy label A.
Good living in The Hague. That is possible in this neighborhood. Doorwerthstraat is located in the Oostbroek-Zuid neighborhood. This is a child-friendly neighborhood with relatively many families.
The house is easily accessible with many amenities nearby. Located within cycling distance of the center of The Hague, walking distance from a supermarket. In addition, the nearest exit road in the vicinity is only an 8-minute drive away.
Layout: the house consists three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
• Lease term: at least one year;
• Income requirement: is 3 times the monthly rent net;
• The house will be delivered unfurnished.
• Deposit: in consultation, at least one month rent;
• Applying for a housing permit is mandatory (costs for the tenant)
• G/W/E is NOT included
- €1200.00 + €25.00 service costs