Am I entitled to a housing benefit?

If you spend too much money on rent in relation to your income, you can receive a rent subsidy from the Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment (VROM). 

You can apply for a rent subsidy  on the website of the Belastingdienst.

For rent
Rooms for rent
Studios for rent
Latest Blogs