€ 3,500 p/m
We found this offer for you today on the web. Due to technical reasons, we therefore have limited information and photos available. Would you like to know more about this offer? Then respond now and your response will be with the landlord immediately! The landlord or broker can give you more information.
This beautiful 180m2 UNFURNISHED family home has been completely renovated and features a private driveway, large garage, 4 bedrooms and new quality wood flooring, kitchen, bathroom and LED lighting.
Hall with toilet and two storage cupboards. Spacious L-shaped living room with Italian tiles and floor heating, lots of natural light through large windows. Brand new kitchen with granite worktops and high quality Miele appliances.
From the living room there is a sliding door to a large north facing garden. At the end of the living room there is an entrance to a second room with glass and steel doors. This room can serve as a playroom, dining room or office and provides access to the garage (with Miele washer and dryer).
Landing with access to two spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space, a single bedroom and a bathroom. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub/shower, toilet, sink and floor heating.
Hallway and spacious master bedroom with new wooden floors. The bedroom has a balcony facing south through sliding doors and a brand new bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with first-class Crosswater fixtures, a walk-in shower, bathtub, sink, toilet and underfloor heating.
The large and stylish garden is northwest facing, but the depth and space at the house allows you to enjoy the evening sun.
It is ideally located on a quiet road, just:
- 10 minutes cycling from The International School and several day care centers
- 5 minutes cycling from the Amsterdam Forest Parkland and the charming Amstelveen Old Village with a choice of restaurants and bars
- 5 minutes walking distance from the Amsterdam Shopping Center
- All forms of public transportation with direct connections to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Utrecht are nearby.
- Located along the A9 highway, the direct connection between Amsterdam and Utrecht. You can be in Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport within 10 minutes, and Utrecht can be reached within 30 minutes.
Rental price mentioned is excluding utilities (gas, water, electricity, TV and internet)
Lease contract(s) subject to owner's permission
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This house can be rented to a tenant with a temporary paid income from work, but unfortunately not through guarantee of someone who will not live in the house himself.
For more information about this property or about our full offer, please contact our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
€ 3,500 per month
Broker / Corporate Landlord