€ 1,495 p/m
We found this offer for you today on the web. Due to technical reasons, we therefore have limited information and photos available. Would you like to know more about this offer? Then respond now and your response will be with the landlord immediately! The landlord or broker can give you more information.
Spacious and very bright 3-room apartment located in the popular Blijdorp neighborhood. The apartment features a spacious living room extending the full length of the apartment, a separate modern kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a neat bathroom and separate toilet (both renovated). There are balconies at the front and rear of the apartment (northeast and southwest), so you can enjoy the sun all day. The apartment is partly equipped with plastic window frames and partly with wooden window frames, all with double glazing.
Blijdorp has it all; quiet yet very central living, a stone's throw from the Vroesenpark where you can relax, and yet practically located in the vibrant heart of Rotterdam; with just a 10-minute drive you are in the city center. Near the house you will find various amenities such as supermarkets, local stores, recreational facilities, public transport, several parks and easy access to highways (A13/A20) within minutes.
See the attached floor plan for the layout and dimensions of the rooms. There is also a separate storage room in the basement of about 4 m².
- Lease term for up to 2 years;
- Income requirement: minimum 3 times the rent gross income, second income can be counted;
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment;
- If interested, at least 3 pay stubs, proof of salary deposits, employer's statement, copy passport, copy bank card and a completed registration form are required;
- The (potential) tenant will undergo a credit check regarding their financial situation;
- The rent is exclusive of gas, water, electricity and municipal taxes;
- The deposit is equal to 1 month's rent;
- Pets are not allowed;
- The apartment is suitable for up to 2 persons or a small family;
- Available from March 1, 2024.
No rights or obligations can be derived from the above presentation.
€ 1,495 per month
Broker / Corporate Landlord