Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Beautiful two room apartment (one bedroom) of 61m2 with a FANTASTIC VIEW over the Royal Stables, the skyline of The Hague and the Peace Palace. Located in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier district, within walking distance of the city center, at the end of Piet Heinstraat with numerous trendy lunch and coffee places. The palace garden is your front yard to relax and you can do your shopping at the AH XL (walking distance). With this perfect view of the city and the perfect coffee (to go) from Bagels and Beans in front of the apartment, this is the perfect place to wake up every day!
Central entrance, elevator to the sixth floor, entrance to the apartment, living room/dining room with beautiful view and south facing balcony, modern kitchen (with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and microwave), large bedroom with large closet, bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and closet.
- Rent does not include € 200 advance payments for gas (cooking, heating and hot water) and € 75 for water (settlement at a later date)
- Double glazing and roof insulation
- Storage room for bicycles
- Deposit 2 months
- Minimum 1 year, maximum 2 years
A housing permit is required for this house, please consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions:
- maximum gross annual income (including vacation pay and allowances) for a single household € 57,573
- maximum gross annual income (including vacation allowance and allowances) for a two-person household € 76,764