Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Beautiful and high quality first floor apartment of approximately 90 m2 on the Tuyll van Serooskerkenweg in the Stadium neighborhood. The apartment features a spacious south facing garden.
Upon entering you will find a spacious hallway with custom built-ins. The apartment has a spacious open kitchen with adjacent dining room. The kitchen is equipped with an island, PITT cooking, a combination oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler and Quooker. The kitchen island is finished with an elegant brass touch. The bright living room is located at the rear and offers access to the sunny south-facing garden through a sliding door.
The spacious master bedroom, located at the front, is accessed through double doors and features a custom desk. Through the hall you reach the second bedroom, bathroom and a separate toilet. The bathroom has a rain shower, handheld shower and a custom-made double sink with faucets from Hotbath.
The entire apartment is equipped with a Maretti lighting plan and finished with a beautiful wooden floor.
Parking is easy with a resident permit, where it is currently possible to apply for two parking permits. This permit also gives access to the parking garage at Stadionplein.
The apartment is just steps away from Stadionplein and Marathonweg, where several restaurants and stores can be found. The Amsterdam forest is within cycling distance. There is also good accessibility by both car and public transportation.
- User area of 90 m2 (according to NEN2580);
- Spacious living room, open kitchen, two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom;
- Spacious backyard of approximately 53 m2 (7.5 m deep and 7 meters wide) facing south;
- Completely renovated in 2018 under the supervision of architect Paul Sueters;
- Double glazing;
- High quality wooden floor and finished with a Maretti lighting plan;
- Leasehold in perpetuity;
- (Provisional) energy label D;
- Small, active Owners Association with healthy cash reserve;
- Service costs € 83,09 per month;
- Delivery in consultation.