Log hier in als je al een account bij Kamer.nl hebt.
A luxury fitted designer pied à terre on an exceptional location in the Benoordenhout located in the well-appointed residential complex, situated at the rear of the complex with an impressive view on the skyline of The Hague. This comprehensive luxurious studio on the 3rd/top floor has been recently renovated and is fully furnished.
Among other features a new comfortable spacious boxspring bed, Philips Ambilight 3D flat screen, workplace with fiber optic internet and seating area. In addition, a kitchenette incl. a cooker, fridge, sink and new Nespresso machine. The comprehensive well designed bathroom is equipped with a new Grohe rain shower, lavatory and sink. This stylish studio is similar to a luxury hotel room / cozy loft and accessible through the magnificent marble staircases or via the adjacent elevator.
The historic building was designed in 1925 by renowned architect of The Hague New School formation. Well known for the American influences in his work via his friendship with Frank Lloyd Wright and his design for the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. The authentic and luxurious atmosphere is maintained after renovation of the building.
The shops and restaurants of the Van Hoytemastraat and Weissenbruchstraat are only steps away, among others, Albert Heijn is situated at a few meters walking distance. Shell headquarters, Ernst & Young are around the corner. Central Station, the center of The Hague, Park Arentsburghlaan and roads are also located nearby.
- The loft can only be used solely as a pied à terre, not as a main residence or a permanent residence. A registration address can be arranged.
- Residence Caretaker present on number of days per week in the building.
- Free public parking on workdays between 17:00 and 9:00 and weekend.
- Volume approx 60 m3, surface approx 17m2.
- General bicycles storage area in the cellar.
- Prospective tenant must confirm itself to the house/building regulations eg. no pets, no permanent residence, no residence registration possible. A registration address can be arranged.
- Preference for someone who works a number of days per week / month in The Hague and resides elsewhere in The Netherlands or beyond, eg. Shell/EY are around the corner.
Rental price: €895 including gas, water, electricity, TV and Internet - Furnished