Spacious semi-furnished, cosy warm family dream stay in Amstelveen.
This family corner home has a spacious front and backyard. Inside there is a lot of natural light , which gives the house a spacious feeling. The beautiful oak wood floor and the grand wooden dinner table give the property a warm atmosphere. The living room is situated at the front of the house and from the lovely open kitchen and dining area you have a nice view on the back yard. This is a perfect area for hosting dinner parties (indoor and outdoor).
This property has a total of 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 2 refrigerators and 2 freezers, which makes it perfectly suitable for a large family. The 2 bedrooms in the attic are fitted with airconditioning.
The location of the house is very favorable with facilities in the direct vicinity. The Stadshart, a modern / luxury shopping area with entertainment options, a large bus station with fast connections to Schiphol, Amsterdam and a metro stop are within walking distance. The house is located south of the A9 in an area with very little disturbance from air- and car traffic / noise. Recreational options such as the Amsterdamse Bos are also quickly accessible.
Various schools (including Het Palet and the kindergarten at the park, the International school, the Montessori and the Vrije School) and a wide range of sports clubs can be found nearby. The district is very easily accessible and is located a short distance from the entrance and exit of the A9 and with good access to public transport. Also within walking distance are local shops, two smaller parks and a little further Het Oude Dorp, De Poel and the Amsterdamse bos.
The rental price of this house is excluding Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
On top of the rental price comes € 50,- euro per month for major garden maintenance of 2 times per year.
• Size of the property: approx. 200 m2
• Number of bedrooms: 6
• Number of bathrooms: 2
• Type of house: Spacious Family House
• Construction year of the house: 1958
• Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
• Flooring: Oak wood
• Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
• Separate shower
• Bath tub
• 3 toilets
• Storage backgarden: Shed
• Storage frontgarden: Bicycle shed
• Ground, 1st and 2nd floor
• Rear façade fully to open towards garden
• 2 Gardens with maximum privacy, back is fenced
• Parking possibility: Free parking
• Pets allowed (Cat\ Dog\ Aquarium. Not allowed: rodents, insect fed animals)
• Smoking not allowed
• Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
• Measurements not conform NEN 2580