Characteristic, bright house. Spread over two levels you'll find two big bedrooms, a large living space, a spacious bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, balcony and garden. Kind of hidden, behind a robust brick wall at the Voorschoterstraat, there is a second entrance through the garden.
In the vicinity, you will find the Kralingse Plas, Erasmus University, Trompenburg (a beautifully landscaped botanical garden), social and medical facilities and sporting and recreational destinations.
Shopping street Lusthofstraat with (organic) supermarkets, bakery, flower shop, drug store and many other shops is just around the corner. At the Oudedijk there are a lot of restaurants.
Kralingen is easily accessible by good forms of public transport and near exit roads.
- Spacious primary bedroom, with a lot of storage room and access to garden.
- Lovely, spacious second bedroom
- Grand bathroom with walk-in rainshower, wash basin and toilet
- Bright living room with dining area and access to balcony
- Open kitchen, fully equipped
- Seperate toilet
- Perfectly located
- Rental price excluding utilities
- Stylish modern interior
- Perfect location
- Lovely and well-maintained property
No rights can be derived from the content of this text