This house has a beautiful facade and a fantastic finish! Located near the Maastunnel, cosy Charlois and opposite the Karel de Stouteplein-park.
The apartment has a lovely spacious living room at the front with large windows, a spacious dining room and a great kitchen.
The second floor offers two spacious bedrooms, one of which has a fantastic walk-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a modern and contemporary finish, with a round walk-in shower, bathtub, double sink and a wall closet.
The entire house has a sleek finish including suspended ceilings with spot lighting and the original wooden beams?
The street has a typical Dutch character and is located opposite a green park, with many fine facilities within cycling and walking distance.
Close to Zuiderpark, Zuidplein Shopping Center, local shops , restaurants and public transport such as bus stops Katendrechtse Lagedijk and tram stop Dorpsweg.
- Private front door gives access to the house on the first and second floor.
- Hall with meter cupboard, staircase to second floor and open connection to the living room.
- Spacious, L-shaped living room at the front, with laminate flooring, convector pit, 3 windows and tight wall and ceiling finishes. Open connection with dining room and kitchen area.
- Dining room at the rear with access to laundry room and open connection to the kitchen.
- Laundry room with washing machine connection.
- Luxury kitchen area with peninsula, recessed lights and concrete-cire worktop. equipped with all kinds of appliances: 3-burner gas hob, chimney hood, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher and apothecary cupboard. Equipped with wooden floor, trendy wall finishes and sleek ceiling finishes with recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom I at the front with characteristic wooden trusses, walk-in closet, convector pit, skylight, laminate flooring and tight wall and ceiling finishes.
- Luxury bathroom modern and contemporary finish, with a round walk-in shower, bathtub, double sink, wall closet and mechanical ventilation.
- Bedroom II at the rear with characteristic wooden rafters, fitted wardrobe, skylight, laminate flooring, and tight wall and ceiling finishes. And a closet with the arrangement of the boiler and mechanical venitilation.
- Perfect location, opposite a big park
- Possibly available for Master or Ph.D. students
- Excluding utilities.
- Located in a upcoming part of town
- Child-friendly neighborhood
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.