Fully renovated & furnished one-bedroom apartment in The Hague’s International Zone
Available immediately: brand new renovated first-floor apartment, fully furnished, with modern comforts in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier neighbourhood and international zone, close to the historic Peace Palace, centre of The Hague, international organisations, embassies, and the beach. Renting directly from friendly and helpful Canadian/Dutch owners, who live close by.
Entrance to this bright historic apartment (built in 1891, façade has heritage designation) leads to staircase to first floor private entrance. The apartment features herringbone floors throughout, and includes: entrance hall with separate toilet, and storage room with washing machine and dryer; living room with stylish couch that seats four and folds out to bed for guests, 55-inch Samsung smart TV, and computer desk; fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances (fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine), and ample storage space; dining area with large acacia wood dining table; new bathroom with rain shower, heated floors, and second toilet; and bedroom with king-sized bed, and two closets.
The apartment is located in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier, a vibrant and atmospheric district full of cafés, yoga studios, galleries, pop-up stores, and events. Around the corner is the cosy Prins Hendrikstraat, and Reinkenstraat is nearby with a wide variety of boutique cafés, shops, and restaurants. Public transport is around the corner, the centre of The Hague is about five minutes away by bike, and Scheveningen beach is also easily accessible. International organisations such as the ICJ, OPCW, ICC, Eurojust, OSCE, and countless embassies are also in the vicinity.
The apartment is fully serviced and ready to move into, including complete furnishings, linens, internet, smart TV, water, gas, and electricity.
* 1,450 EUR/month (1,300 EUR rent plus 150 EUR/month for furniture, fixtures, electronics, and linens)
* 150 EUR extra per month for utilities (water, electricity/gas, TV, and internet) which we will organise and provide for you, so 1,600 EUR/month total
* damage deposit is one month’s rent (1,450 EUR)
* no brokerage or any other sign-up fees, owner-operated by Canadian and Dutch couple
* standard rental contract in English
* suitable for one person or a couple
* minimum rental period is one year
* no pets or smoking
* virtual viewings possible
Prior to renting this property we kindly ask that you provide:
* copy of your passport and Dutch visa
* copy of your employment contract
* copy of your most recent salary slip, if available