Beautifully corner-located and efficiently arranged 2 bedroom apartment, situated in the hip and young Hoofddorppleinbuurt! A charming 1930s neighborhood in Amsterdam South, close to the Vondelpark!
PERFECT FOR SHARING and working from home, kitchen also allows it to be a great work spot!
Overlooking the Schinkel Canal river, which offers not only a lovely view over the water, but also an unobstructed view at the tram depot behind the Olympic Stadium.
- Unfurnished - semi or fully furnished is optional for an additional amount
- Stunning view overlooking the water;
- Spacious and amazingly bright living, which creates a pleasant atmosphere;
- Lot's of built-in storage space;
- Wooden floors;
- Separate kitchen-diner with all built-in appliances and lots of storage space;
- Modern RENOVATED bathroom with a walk-in shower, sink, underfloor heating;
- Separate toilet;
- Spacious master bedroom with ample wardrobe space;
- 2nd very well sized bedroom;
- Small balcony;
- Washing machine and dryer included;
- Perfect location, also close to (international) schools;
- Quiet but central;
- Ample parking space!
Take a nice walk or bike ride through the Vondelpark to easily reach the City center of Amsterdam.
Within walking distance of shops, supermarkets and restaurants on Hoofddorpplein, Zeilstraat and Amstelveenseweg. There are several recreational areas in the immediate vicinity: the Vondelpark, the Nieuwe Meer, the Amsterdamse Bos and the Rembrandtpark. There are also various sports facilities in the area, such as gyms, tennis courts, football and hockey clubs.
Public transport in the immediate vicinity; NS stations Amsterdam Zuid and Lelylaan, tram lines 1, 2 and 17, the metro and bus lines 15 and 62. By car you will reach the A10 ring road, A-2 and A-4 in just a few min; Schiphol can be reached within 10 minutes.