This room of approximately 10 m2 is located on the Dahliastraat in Rotterdam on the top floor of the house at the rear left. The apartment, which you will share with 3 to 4 others, is 65 m2 in total.
You enter the apartment on the 1st floor of this double upstairs apartment. Via an internal staircase you go to the top floor of this double apartment where this room is located on the left. The room has a lot of light and is equipped with its own double bed, wardrobe, sufficient storage space and study area.
The shared areas are fully equipped. There is a shared livingroom with dining area and sitting area.The new modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space is equipped with an induction hob, coffee machine, combi microwave, sandwich maker, dishwasher, kitchenware and utensils and even a washing machine. In the hall is the bathroom with sink, toilet and walk-in shower.
Close to the Zuiderpark, shopping and bus station Zuidplein, Ahoy and within tunnel distance of Rotterdam center. It is located in the Feijenoord district, where all amenities are within easy reach. There is a bus stop near the house and the Zuidplein shopping center is also within walking distance.
- Central entrance
- Living space of approximately 13 m2 with study and sleeping space
- Completely modern furnished
- Shared kitchen with various built-in appliances
- Shared bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Shared toilet
- Shared living room of approximately 20 m2
- Suitable for 1 person, students allowed!
- Income requirement 3x monthly rent or with guarantor
- No pets
- No smoking inside
- A housing permit from the Municipality of Rotterdam is required for this accommodation
- No housing benefit possible
- Excl. G / W / L / I - Attention - Advance payment € 80 per month
- Deposit: 2 month rental or Skip Deposit
- Service costs: € 29.50