In the pleasant working-class district 'De Gorzen' in Schiedam you will find this simple 3-room family house with 2 bedrooms located just a stone's throw from the city center.
The house is divided over a living area on the ground floor and the sleeping area on the first floor.
The well-maintained house has 2 bedrooms, spacious living room with open kitchen, utility room with laundry room with a rear exit to the back alley. Schools and roads are within easy reach.
The house has a playful layout and is equipped with double glazing.
- You enter the living room of approximately 25m2
- At the rear of the house is the kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, freezer, built-in oven and utility room
- An open staircase in the living room takes you to the first floor
- On this floor you have a bright bedroom of approximately 10m2 at the front
- At the rear is a very bright bedroom of approximately 7 m2 with access to a lovely roof terrace
- The spacious bathroom has a toilet, bath with shower and sink
Every home is unique in this street. When you walk down the street you are directly in the Winkelstraat (Groenelaan). With a very diverse range of shops and supermarkets. The neighborhood is very pleasant and parking is free. Within a few minutes you are in the old center of Schiedam with a nice shopping and catering square.
- Deposit 1 month rent or Skip Deposit
- Tenant subscription: € 49.50 per month
- Excluding gas, water and electricity