This very spacious 4-room family home is located in the quiet residential area of Boomstede, adjacent to Wijkpark Maarssenbroek and near the nature reserve "De Eendenkooi". The small neighborhood shopping center with a supermarket, health center and various eateries is a short distance away. The large Bisonspoor shopping center and various schools can be reached within 5 to 10 minutes by bike.
The central location of the house guarantees good accessibility of various facilities. Maarssen is approximately 25 minutes by car from Amsterdam and 10 minutes by car from Utrecht. The NS station in Maarssen is a 10-minute bike ride away and has connections to Amsterdam and Utrecht. Bus stops (towards NS station Maarssen or Utrecht Central) are a few minutes' walk away.
Entrance hall with tiled floor, toilet room with sink and door to the living room.
The spacious and open living room is wonderfully light due to the presence of large windows at both the front and rear and is finished with a tiled floor. At the rear of the living room is the open kitchen, which is equipped with all desired built-in appliances: induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment and combi oven. In the living room is a fixed spiral staircase to the 1st floor.
Spacious landing with a carpet floor and stairs to the 2nd floor.
On the 1st floor there are two spacious bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with bath, second toilet, sink with bathroom furniture, mechanical ventilation and windows. The bedroom at the rear on this floor is extremely spacious, as it used to be two separate bedrooms.
The attic is accessible via the fixed staircase, which provides access to the 3rd bedroom and the separate central heating/storage room where the washing machine connection is also located. The spacious and very bright 3rd bedroom has a laminate floor and extra storage space behind the partitions.
The neatly landscaped front garden with ornamental paving is located on a quiet residential area with only local traffic and sufficient public parking spaces.
The private and sunny backyard faces Northwest (afternoon and evening sun) and has a length of approximately 10 meters. The garden has a stone shed and a back entrance.
- Profile rent candidate: one person, couple or family, no home sharers!
- Acceptance: as of March 20, 2023.
- Delivery: upholstered.
- The rental price is € 1,995 exclusive per month.
- The rental price is exclusive of gas/water/electricity and all user taxes.
- Energy label: C.
- The deposit is equal to 2 months rent.
- Rental period: 24 months (based on temporary rental agreement).
- Total area: approx. 118 m2.
- Spacious backyard on the Northwest with stone shed and back entrance.
- The above-mentioned meters are only indicative. The object has not been measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no rights can be derived from the stated meters.
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental agent.