- House: Modern family house with extended living room, 3 large bedrooms, garden on the South East, semi-open kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom and parking space in the driveway. The house was built in 2004 and has energy label A.
- Finishing: light, modern, wood and vinyl floors, low maintenance, garden tiles.
- Location: Maarssen village, between the old and cozy center, the river Vecht, shopping center 'Bisonspoor', train and bus station and the ramp to the A2 highway and ring road Utrecht. 10 minutes from Utrecht, 30 minutes from Amsterdam.
-Ground floor: front garden with parking space, entrance, hall, toilet, spacious extended living room of no less than 8.70 x 5 meters. At the front is the semi-open kitchen with built-in fridge/freezer, microwave, 4-burner gas stove and dishwasher.
- First floor: separate toilet, L-shaped bedroom at the rear of 5.10 x 4.20 / 3 meters with a vinyl floor covering. At the front a bedroom, also with vinyl floor, 5 x 3 meters with a fixed cupboard wall (5 x 0.8 m) over the entire length. Also at the front is the bathroom with sink, design radiator and walk-in shower.
- Second floor: Large attic room of no less than 5.10 x 4.70 meters under the roof. Laundry room with washing machine and condenser dryer connection, boiler room with central heating boiler and ventilation system.
The house is immediately available for a working person, couple or family. Sharing houses (more than 2 people) is not allowed here.
Delivery is upholstered.
Pets not allowed.
Smoking is not allowed in the house.
Rental agreement for 2 years.
Award reserved to lessor.