This modern and well-maintained rental house of 80 m2 is located in the "Meeuwenplaat" district on a spacious plot of 135 m2, within walking distance of shops/schools/public transport and beautiful walking/walking routes along the 'Oude Maas'.
The house is offered for rent furnished (excl. bed).
Furthermore, this attractive rental house has a modern open kitchen, beautiful bathroom on the ground floor, beautiful loft, two bedrooms, separate technical room and spacious living room with patio doors to the backyard. Insulating glazing in plastic frames and the bio ethanol gas fireplace make this house worth a visit!
Classification with indicative sizes:
- Entrance; hall with meter cupboard, stairs to the first floor and a modern toilet with hanging closet, fountain and spot lighting.
- Spacious and garden-oriented living room (approx. 27 m2) with attractive bio ethanol gas fireplace, stair cupboard, underfloor heating and wicket door to backyard.
- Modern open kitchen (approx. 7 m2) with glass counter top (matt black) and executed in a straight arrangement. Equipped with a refrigerator, induction hob, freezer, oven, extractor hood and dishwasher.
- Technical room (approx. 3 m2) with preparation for the HR central heating boiler, mechanical ventilation unit and washer/dryer connections.
- (Bed) room 1 (approx. 13 m2) located at the front and with access to the bathroom.
- Modern and fully tiled bathroom (approx. 3 m2) with a shower, washbasin, washbasin and spot lighting.
- Landing with bright loft and access to the master bedroom (Bedroom 2).
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 13 m2) with knee bulkhead storage space and shutters.
Beautifully landscaped and low-maintenance backyard (approx. 51 m2) located on the northeast and equipped with a detached stone shed (approx. 6 m2), deck terrace, gravel, electricity and a back entrance.
- Tenant must purchase a bed himself, otherwise the house is fully furnished (see photos)
- Shutters in the master bedroom;
- Insulating glazing in plastic frames;
- Free courtyard at the front;
- Ready-to-move-in house, upholstered and furnished;
- Ground floor living possible, bedroom with bathroom on the ground floor;
The house is a short distance from shops, schools, public transport and walking routes along the "Oude Maas". You can do your daily shopping in about 5 minutes on foot, the house is easy to reach, has free parking and you are on the highway in no time.
- Deposit 1 month rent or Skip Deposit
- Rentalprice excl. G/W/E/I
- Tenant subscription: €59.50 per month
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3 times the monthly rent or with guarantor
- Desired rental profile: alone, couple, family (home sharers not allowed)