Nice family home with four bedrooms and a garden located on the South. Available from 1 January.
This terraced house was built in 1983 and is situated in the residential area "Havenstraatbuurt" in the centre of Hilversum in a quiet street with playground and the city park Oude Haven around the corner. Various (primary) schools and nurseries are in the immediate vicinity and at walking distance is Hilversum's cosy shopping centre and the NS railway station central.
This house has a new bathroom installed in 2020 and a completely new kitchen with built-in appliances in 2021. The downstairs toilet has also been modernised. Bedrooms on the first floor have been restored to their original state and attic rooms have been fitted with storage.
The house has parquet flooring sanded in 2021 downstairs and laminate on the other floors.
The house has a sheltered back garden with stone shed and a back entrance.
The entire plot of land is 70m2. All bedrooms have new blackout curtains. In the living room, there are new translucent curtains. All rooms are equipped with lighting.
- Entrance, new toilet with fountain, staircase with stairs cupboard and updated meter cupboard.
- Lovely bright living room with wooden floor, enclosed storage room under stairs, half open kitchen and door to back garden.
- New L-shaped kitchen with fridge/freezer, 4 burner gas hob, extractor unit, built-in combination microwave and dishwasher.
- Spacious shed for bicycles or chores (electricity available)
- Landing, 1 large bedroom at the front and 2 small bedrooms at the back.
- Renovated bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin
- Fixed stairs to second floor.
- Landing with skylight, space for washer & dryer and central heating system
- Lockable storage room under sloping roof.
- Third and fourth bedroom with large skylight
- Available from 1 January
- Good family house with 4 bedrooms
- Parking in front with permit (75,- per year)
- Backyard with plenty of privacy and favourable sun position (South)
- Stone shed and back entrance
- Energy label C - Largely double glazed
- 87 m2 living space
Rent price €1,750.00 excluding g/w/e, TV, internet and municipal taxes.
This information has been carefully compiled by us. No liability is accepted for incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All measurements and dimensions are indicative.