Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
Are you interested in renting this property? If so, please send an e-mail to express your interest. In this e-mail, we will ask you to provide information about your current situation, such as your family composition, financial situation and why you are looking for a new rental property.
This beautiful, unfurnished semi-detached house with a spacious garden is located in the residential area Vroondaal, hidden behind the greenery of Madestein nature reserve and Ockenburg estate, one of the largest green areas in The Hague. A beautiful and unique environment to live in. The house has a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and is equipped with solar panels, which saves a lot on gas costs. The house is conveniently located and close to the International School of The Hague and public transport. The freeways (A4, A13, A20) are easy to reach. The rent is € 3,900 per month excluding gas, water, electricity, television and internet. Available from November 1, 2023!
First floor: entrance, hall, meter cupboard, toilet, L-shaped living room, open kitchen, the entire first floor has underfloor heating.
1st floor: landing, toilet, two bedrooms at the front, master bedroom at the rear with balcony, two bathrooms with bath, shower and double sink.
2nd floor: landing, CV room and laundry room, front bedroom, rear bedroom, third bathroom with toilet, sink and shower cabin.
The guest house can optionally be rented at an additional rent of € 700, - per month. The guest house makes it suitable for a family with a nanny. You can also use the guest house as office space/study.
- Suitable for a family household of up to 6 persons or a couple, no students, PHD is possible.
- 2 months security deposit.
- Rent must be paid in advance.
- No explanations are given about the selection process.
- Minimum 12 month contract.
- 1 month viewing right upon termination of contract.
- Pets are allowed, with a maximum of 2.
- ROZ lease.
- Smoking and changes (painting, drilling, etc.) to the property are not allowed without written permission from the landlord.
This is an offer from which no rights can be derived, as changes are possible.
Are you interested in renting this property? We request that you indicate by email that you are interested in a viewing appointment. We also ask you to explain in this e-mail your current situation: family composition, financial situation and the reason why you are looking for a new rental home.
If you would like to rent the property after the viewing, you will need to send us the following documents by email:
1. Copy of your paycheck, employment contract and if possible an employer's statement.
2. Fully completed and signed letter of intent (attached in the brochure), also indicating the specific address you are interested in.
If the landlord agrees, we will draw up a lease according to the Real Estate Council's model. We will send this to you by e-mail for approval, after which we will make an appointment for signing and delivery inspection of the rented property (you will then receive the key from us).