Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
FOR RENT, WINE SILO STREET 167
UNIQUE LIVING IN AN OLD WINE SILO
If you are looking for something unique and with lots of character, then living in one of the former wine silos on Cruquius Island might be for you. These silos have been converted into unique villas with a large roof terrace that offers stunning panoramic views of the water and the city. Inside, you have plenty of space to express your creative side in terms of interior design. You can proudly show your guests this amazing piece of history and tell them all about the transformation of the wine silos of wine terminal Roders.
On the site of Cruquius 1.4, the Roders wine terminal used to stand. The industrial heritage, which was in danger of disappearing due to construction work on Cruquius, has been preserved in a unique way. You can see this in the Harbour Club's restaurant, but also on the roof of the new building section. Three of Roders' five wine silos have been converted into villas and given a beautiful home.
LIVING IN AN OLD WINE SILO
The wine silos are made of steel and have retained their authentic round shape and white color. Of course, they have been beautifully restored. To create a beautiful entrance and living space, the silos have been stylishly extended. Furthermore, new aluminum window frames provide light and comfort. The large window in the living room, which opens electrically, is particularly striking and offers a view of the Entrepothaven. The void between the kitchen and living room is also a nice detail and provides a pleasant connection between the two spaces. The kitchen is located directly on the roof terrace. The same goes for the study located next to the kitchen. The second floor is divided into two bedrooms, a bathroom and a storage room for the washing machine.
- Start date in consultation;
- Contract model A; minimum 12 months and then indefinite;
- Living space spread over three levels; located on the 6th, 7th and 8th floors;
- Total living space is approximately 152m2;
- Unfurnished with flooring, curtains and lighting or fully furnished (at additional cost);
- Two bedrooms;
- One bathroom with separate toilet;
- Built-in closets;
- Large terrace of about 99m2 - 117m2;
- Optional parking space in the basement for €225 per month;
- Underfloor heating, "heat recovery system";
- Energy label A;
- Private storage room in the basement;
- Monthly service charges approximately € 150.00;
- Two months rent as deposit;
- The photos in the ad are to illustrate an identical house;
- No sharing allowed.
The townhouses are ready, so you can see them for yourself. If you would like to view one of these townhomes, feel free to contact one of our brokers at Eefje Voogd Realty.
"This information has been compiled with care. No liability can be derived from any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise. All dimensions and surface areas given are indicative. The NVM terms and conditions apply."