Dit aanbod hebben we vandaag gevonden voor je op het web. Om technische redenen hebben we daardoor maar beperkte informatie en foto's beschikbaar. Wil je meer weten over dit aanbod? Reageer dan nu en je reactie is meteen bij de verhuurder! De verhuurder of makelaar kan je meer informatie geven.
New construction project in the heart of Wassenaar, right on the water! Available from December 2023 (apartment still under construction).
Beautiful new apartment of 127 m2 on the second floor of the complex. The floor, curtains and lighting can be chosen and purchased in consultation with the tenant. The apartment has a spacious living room with open kitchen equipped with new appliances, three bedrooms, a bathroom, a separate toilet and a sunny terrace of 12.5 m2.
The apartment is located on the Havenkade, opposite the Hofcamp field. The building consists of more than thirty apartments and five penthouses. After completion, the quay will also be decorated with parking spaces, moorings for boats, benches and trees.
Would you like to transform this apartment into your dream (rental) home? Get in touch with us!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Viewings are not yet possible. Available from December 2023. Apartment is still under construction.
- As a new tenant you can choose the floor, curtains and lighting in consultation with the owner.
- The walls have stucco and paint.
- Kitchen drawings are available upon request.
- Sunny balcony of 12.5 meters.
- Storage room and laundry room in the apartment.
- Underfloor heating as main heating system (heat pump), electric water heater for hot water.
- 2 parking spaces in enclosed covered parking garage.
When you think of Wassenaar, you probably don't immediately think of spacious canal houses with a classic look. You don't think of benches by the water, of views over trees along a quay. You are more likely to expect something like this in Amsterdam, Leiden or Delft. That's what makes the Admiral project so surprising. What is now almost a forgotten part of Wassenaar will become one of the more beautiful places. On the Havenkade and opposite the Hofcampveld, thirty apartments and five penthouses will be realized. Tasteful architecture inspired by the past. The quay will be redesigned with parking spaces, moorings for boats, benches and trees.