xxxxxxxxxx offers for rent:
Fully furnished apartment with private balcony located in a stately mansion built in 1930, especially characterized by its architecture and the central location in the beautiful town of Venlo.
Entrance hall, living room with open kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The modern and luxurious apartment is equipped with:
- High standard fitted kitchen, complete with dishwasher, ceramic cooking hob, combined microwave / oven and refrigerator.
- Complete bathroom, with bad and shower partition, toilet, thermostat-controlled taps and bathroom furniture.
- Bedroom with 2 boxsprings
- Individual central heating system, with hot water provision.
- Balanced ventilation system.
- Intercom system, with remote door opener.
- Fast internet connection.
- Individual safe.
- Reserved parking lot on site.
- The laundry room is located in the basement and features washing machine and tumbler dryer for communal use.
If desired, an additional charge for cleaning the apartment, change of bed linen en towels or laundry service.
The city center and the railway station are within easy walking distance,
with all general amenities in the neighborhood, such as warehouses, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
Open countryside is also well within reach, particularly the nature reserve called: De Oude Beemden
The bridge at the south of Venlo (A73) provides for rapid access
to all of the industrial estates in Venlo and to the European highways
The stately mansion has been redeveloped to contain 7 luxury apartments.
The mansion has nevertheless retained its classical, rustic appearance, as originally created in 1930. Characteristic examples of the architectural style are the impressive staircase with its
original woodwork and carving and the magnificent stained-glass windows.
The stated rental price is excluding service costs of € 200,- p.m. (advance payment for using gas, water, electricity and TV / Internet).