Spacious apartment in Hillegersberg-Schiebroek for rent. Notice! The photos are of a comparably mirrored apartment. The apartment is rented in partly decorated and is located on the sixth floor. In the surrounding area you will find the Peppelweg with several restaurants, bars, stores and supermarkets, in addition, metro station Meijersplein is just steps away. The city center can be reached in 15 minutes by public transport.
- Living room with open kitchen of ca. 39m², with a sliding door that gives you access to a spacious balcony of ca 14m². A new kitchen will be installed which can be seen in the photo.
- Bedroom of ca. 18m².
- Second bedroom of ca 11m².
- Bathroom of ca 7m². A small upgrade will also be made here. A larger sink will be realized with two mixers and a widened wall mirror. In addition, a glass shower screen will be installed.
- Separate toilet.
- Indoor storage room with washing machine connection.
- External storage room of ca. 6m².
- Inventory/Furnishings: The current laminate floor will be removed and a new PVC floor will be installed.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and microwave-oven combination (after renovation).
- Facilities bathroom: shower and sink.
- Heating system: central heating combi boiler.
- Glazing: double glazing.
- The accommodation has the energy label A.
- The monthly rent is € 1.650,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 1.650,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to the gross monthly income with 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!