Luxurious, completely renovated 4-room apartment with a sunny balcony available in the middle of the city center of Rotterdam. The apartment is located on the twelfth floor and has a view over the city center including the various shopping streets, the Markthal and Schouwburgplein, a sparkling place for everyone.
The complex is situated on Kruiskade and Karel Doormanstraat. If you walk further you have a car-free shopping boulevard the Lijnbaan, Koopgoot and Beurstraverse with a great diversity of retail stores, sightseeing and restaurants.
- Living room with an open kitchen approx. 30m². From the living room you have access to the balcony of approx. 5m² and a beautiful view over the skyline of Rotterdam.
- First bedroom of approx 16m².
- Second bedroom of approx 8m².
- Extra room of approx 5m², ideal as storage space or home office.
- Modern bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower of approx 6m².
- Indoor storage room with washing machine connection of approx. 2m².
- Separate luxury tiled toilet room.
- Shared bike storage in the nearby building.
- Inventory/Furnishings: laminate floor and partly lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: induction hob, fridge-freezer combination, combi microwave, dishwasher and extractor.
- Bathroom facilities: shower and luxury washbasin.
- Heating system: district heating.
- Glazing: double glazing.
- Paid parking with residents parking permit or in one of the several city garages in the area at a reduced rate.
- The monthly rent is € 2.150,-. Additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes. For a rough estimate of the costs you can check the website of Nibud (the national institute for budget information) under Uitgaven/Expenses. As agent we help you free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is not possible.
- The deposit equals € 2.150,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Gross income of 3.5 times the rent. Savings may be added to the gross monthly income with 1%.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is not possible.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
We schedule viewings by e-mail. This way we can give you a clear picture of the rental process. Please respond to the advertisement or email us. We normally reply within two working days. Thank you for your effort!