Ground floor apartment in very good condition for rent in cozy Charlois with garden and new kitchen and PVC laminate flooring!
Cozy 2-room ground floor apartment with all authentic details with the conveniences of today, for example all stained glass details, but with double glazing throughout the whole house.
You enter the apartment in the central hall. On your left you will find the living room with en-suite doors to the bedroom. The room en-suite doors still have the original stained glass windows. From the bedroom you enter the cozy city garden through the patio doors. The simple bathroom with shower, toilet and kitchen are located in the central hall.
- Living room of approximately 6.4 x 2.8 m with decorative fireplace and fitted wardrobe at the front
- Bedroom of approximately 4.4 x 3.2 m en-suite at the rear with two fitted wardrobes and patio doors
- New kitchen unit with induction hob with extractor hood, space for fridge (freezer) of up to 59 cm wide
- Bathroom with rain shower
- Separate toilet
- Very spacious hall with wardrobe and washing machine connection
- Spacious garden of 7 x 5 m with wooden shed and passage to the firebreak exit
The Texelsestraat is located in the Carnisse district near the Amelandseplein park and your neighborhood supermarket, bakery and greengrocer De Westlandse Tuin. The indoor shopping center Zuidplein and the well-known Zuiderpark, which is the largest city park in the Netherlands, are a few minutes' walk away. There is also ample parking space in front of the house and there are good connections with public transport such as bus, tram and metro. In short: a nice apartment in an ideal city location!
- Deposit 1 month's rent
- Rental term 12 months
- Tenant subscription €49.50 per month
- Rent excluding gas, water and electricity
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor