The Ogierssingel is one of the most attractive starter apartments at the moment.
The unfurnished 2 room apartment with 1 bedroom is located on the 2nd floor in a well located apartment complex with lift and nice view.
The house has a practical layout with the balcony in the living room. The apartment is well maintained and has a beautiful bathroom, functional kitchen and bedroom with sliding doors wardrobe. There is a private storage room in the basement.
The house is upholstered (without furniture).
- Entrance via the communal staircase or elevator to the second floor gallery
- Housing entrance with the hallway with laminate floor
- Living room with laminate floor with access to;
- Balcony on the west.
- Kitchen with functional kitchen with cupboard space, gas hob, extractor hood and geyser arrangement
- Bedroom with sliding door wardrobe
- Bathroom with tiling, shower cabin, washbasin furniture, wall closet and lowered ceiling with spotlights
- Basement storage in the basement
The apartment complex is located behind Café het Haantje & pub, around the corner from the many shops on Spinozaweg, with a bus stop where various bus lines stop and where you can also take the tram to the city center. Via the Vaanweg you can easily reach the highway and also the heart of Zuid, with the Zuidplein shopping center within easy reach.
- Excl. G/W/L
- Heating (advance heating costs block heating): € 110 per month
- Tenant subscription: € 49.50 per month
- Deposit 1 month's rent
- Please respond via 'Schedule a View'
Rent quickly? Make sure you have an active Digi-D