A spacious and bright apartment with 4 bedrooms in the upcoming Charlois-area. With no less than three balconies and stunning views on the canal.
The house has some authentic details and is located on the second and third floor on the stately Boergoensevliet in a well-maintained 30s building.
Charlois is a spacious area with lots of greenery, with all the comforts of urban amenities such as supermarkets and restaurants are within easy reach. The centre is nearby via the Maastunnel and Erasmus Bridge.
- Open porch provides access to the private front door with stained glass skylights on the first floor. From the first floor, you have access to the residential floors through a private staircase
- The hall leads to the living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, toilet room and private staircase to the third floor.
- Living room with dining area
- Kitchen with lots of cupboards and appliances, four-burner gas hob, oven and fridge freezer
- Balcony can be reached from the utility room and is located at the quiet rear side with nice views of the courtyard
- Landing with skylight provides access to the bedrooms, bathroom, boiler room and large storage room
- Primary bedroom is located at the rear and provides access to a northwest balcony
- Spacious front bedroom with a fitted wardrobe. From this bedroom, there is access to the balcony which is located in the south-east
- The third bedroom can also be used as a work/study room
- Neat bathroom is equipped with a bathtub with a hand shower, toilet, and a sink
- Spacious apartment in the upcoming historic area
- Three balconies
- Excluding utilities
- Classic details and ornaments
- including storage
No rights can be derived from the content of this text