Well maintained porch flat in a very neat street in Rotterdam Charlois. Zuidplein shopping center, public transport facilities and roads can all be reached within a few minutes.
This apartment is ideal for starters on the housing market, expats or private tenants, this apartment is also suitable for 2 decent students, please note that the landlord asks for a guarantor in that case.
Pay attention! Upholstered rental (without furniture).
The apartment is located on the top floor of a well-maintained complex. The stairs take you to the third floor. You enter the apartment in the central hall where all rooms open onto.
- On your left you will find the first bedroom located at the rear of the house.
- Immediately next to it you will find the kitchen with various equipment such as a gas hob, oven, combi microwave, extractor hood, 1.5 sink and refrigerator.
- The very spacious living room extends over the entire length of the apartment and has beautiful patio doors to the balcony.
- The 2nd spacious bedroom at the front of the apartment.
- The bathroom is located next to the kitchen and has a sink and shower.
- Finally, the apartment has no less than 2 large storage rooms in the basement.
Living room: 9.10 x 3.62
Rear bedroom: 3.26 x 2.31
Bedroom front: 3.42 x 1.80
Kitchen: 3.22 x 1.97
Balcony: 3.70 x 1.10
Bathroom 2.12 x 1.20
Quiet and comfortable, yet close to the center of bustling Rotterdam!
The complex is located in the Charlois district, which is very centrally located, so the nearest supermarket and greengrocer is a 5-minute walk away. The Zuidplein shopping center, metro bus station and various restaurants, world cuisines and bakeries are also around the corner.
In the vicinity are also various schools, the center of Rotterdam and various roads.
- 1 month deposit or Skip Deposit
- Tenant subscription at €49.50 per month
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor