Decorated luxurious apartment in the city center. Part of the House of Cool, nominated for a Rotterdam Architectuurprijs in 2019. Where there used to be a parking entrance and garage box, the luxury apartment building with unique townhouses was built. The design contrasts beautifully with the monumental buildings next to House of Cool.
The apartment is located on the second floor and will be rented out without furniture. It offers a bright living room with a lavish fully equipped open kitchen and a spacious balcony at the back, a bedroom, extra room (can be used as walk-in closet, office or second bedroom), bathroom and toilet. Everything has a truly high-quality finish and are designed with large windows and sliding doors that provide plenty of daylight.
The inner-city location provides numerous possibilities to enjoy life to the fullest. There are a lot of restaurants, bars, shops, museums and other amenities nearby. Close to public transport and supermarkets.
- A spacious entrance hall and lift give access to six flats, all of which have a large outdoor area.
- Living room with open kitchen and access to large balcony
- Second room
- The house will be rented out without furniture
- Storage facility in bike parking
- Own parking spots
- Perfectly located in the city center
- A very new complex
- Available from the 1st of December
- Excluding gas, water and electricity
- Shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
No rights can be derived from the content of this text