Attention garden lovers, we offer you an attractive 3 room ground floor apartment with a lovely garden at the rear! The house will be delivered unfurnished (without furniture).
It is a good place to live in the bustling Oud-Charlois district, close to excellent facilities and yet quiet living in a neat and pleasant street, directly behind the Boergoensevliet. The state of maintenance and living comfort are at a good level. There is central heating with a combi boiler, fully insulating glazing in wooden and plastic window frames, a neat kitchen with various equipment and the bathroom is well maintained.
- Housing entrance with tour portal; hallway with a stair cupboard
- Neat bathroom with a shower cabin, sink, toilet arrangement with wall closet and neat tiling
- Bedroom at the front with a closet and laminate floor of approximately 11 m2
- Indoor (2nd) bedroom of approximately 6 m2
- Cozy and bright living room on the garden side with attractive floor, sleek walls of approximately 23m2
- Beautiful bright kitchen in the living room (open kitchen) with various equipment: gas hob, combi microwave and fridge
- Backyard located on the west; wooden shed
The property is located within walking distance of the Boergoensevliet and the center is quickly and easily accessible via the Maastunnel. The roads are also nearby. Good public transport facilities and various shops and a supermarket are located on the Wolphaertsbocht and the renovated Zuidplein shopping center. The houses are located in the quiet neighborhood of Oud-Charlois. There is a lot of greenery in the area and the Zuiderpark and a petting zoo are within walking distance.
- Deposit 1 month rent or Skip Deposit
- Tenant subscription €49.50 per month
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Please only respond digitally via 'plan a viewing', please don't call to check