Nice 3-room apartment for rent on the popular Dorpsweg in Rotterdam.
Central entrance with call tableau, mailboxes, stairs to the third floor
Basement boxes with their own private storage room
- Spacious living room
- The apartment has 2 bedrooms, one larger and one smaller
- The kitchen is complete with refrigerator, stove and oven
- The shower room is simple but functional
- Separate toilet
- There are no less than 2 balconies available
It is a culturally active green neighborhood with various eateries, takeaways, evening shops, supermarkets and the indoor shopping center Zuidplein.
There are sufficient social facilities nearby, such as primary schools and healthcare institutions (including dental, general practitioner, obstetric and physiotherapy practices, pharmacies and a hospital).
The house is 5 minutes by bike from the Zuiderpark and within walking distance of the park at Karel de Stouteplein and the park at Charloisse Hoofd, where various children's playgrounds, skate parks and football cages can be found.
There is a diverse cultural offer in the area (Theatre Zuidplein, Charlois special, South Explorer, Maashaven Palace) and in Ahoy you can attend trade fairs, concerts and sporting events.
A lot is organized every year in the sporting and recreational area, such as the Rotterdam Marathon, which passes directly past the apartment. The Sportcampus is located in the Zuiderpark with various sports and recreation options.
You can quickly reach the center by bike or by public transport. The tram stop and bus stop are within walking distance of the apartment. You can reach the center in 10 to 15 minutes by bike via the Maastunnel and the Erasmus Bridge.
- Tenant subscription: €49.50 per month
- Rent excluding gas, water and electricity
- Deposit 1 month rent or Skip Deposit
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor