3-room flat in a central location in the fine district of Zuidwijk.
Through the hall you reach all the rooms. At the front is the living room with access to the lovely balcony facing the sunny south. From here you have a green view over the Slinge. There are a total of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, toilet and a kitchen. In the basement is a private cellar storage.
The wide range of shops and the good connection to public transport is a plus. Nearby is a bus and tram stop as well as a metro station. Less than 300 m away there is a weekly market and Albert Heijn supermarket. On the edge of the district is the largest city park in the Netherlands, the Zuiderpark.
The exit roads to the A15 ring road are also nearby.
* Closed porch with mailboxes, intercom and access to the storerooms and staircase.
* Entrance through the gallery (meter cupboard on the outside, next to the front door), hall with laminate flooring and access to rooms
* Toilet room
* Bright living room
* Balcony in front of the complex located on the sunny south overlooking Slinge
* Bedroom I
* Bedroom II
* In the basement of the apartment complex there is a storage room
- Available per the 1st August 2021
- Excluding utilities
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.